SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ahavas Chessed day 1837 by Eli Solomon

L'ilui nishmas Yechezkel ben Yisroel Shulem u'Zvi Yehudah ben Avraham Yitzchok A"H

I didn't get invited.
Believe it or not we all have the same experiences. We get invited to tons of simchos b"h throughout the year. Inevitably, we look at some of those invitations and we think "why did they invite me? I have almost nothing to do with them." Other time we hear of a simcha and we cannot believe that we weren't invited. "I'm shocked we weren't invited, we're distantly related..we daven in the same shul... Our kids are in the same class..my mother's grandmother's sister shared a cracker with her's in Europe... You get the point. Be dan others l'caf zechus. You have no idea what they went through when they made their guest list. Maybe it was an oversight, or maybe it wasn't. It's their simcha. Wish them well, be happy for them, and they will in turn be happy for you at your simcha, when you take nekomah, and don't invite them :).

Step By Step
If I don't get invited to a simcha that I feel I should have, I will give the baalei simcha the benefit of the doubt and be happy for them and wish them well.