SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Son of Murdered Israeli Olympian Speaks Out




Guri Weinberg who was one month old when his father, Moshe Weinberg and ten other Israeli athletes were tortured and murdered by Palestinian terrorists at the 1972 Munich Olympics speaks out against the IOC's (International Olympic Committee) 40-year refusal of a 1 Minute Moment of Silence. Guri speaks with Rabbi Abraham Cooper, SWC Associate Dean. Read Guri's op-ed here: Why the IOC will never memorialize the '72 Munich massacre. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/27/why-ioc-will-never-memorialize-72-m...More at http://www.wiesenthal.com

"Now, I have a message to all the members of the IOC. The torture inflicted by “Black September” on the 11 Israeli athletes and their families took 48 hours. Your torture of the families and the memories of those esteemed athletes has lasted 40 years. I am not satisfied with a moment of silence in every Opening Ceremony of the Summer Games. Now I want all of you to lose your jobs and be replaced by real Olympians who care about the athletes and believe in the Olympic charter.

The threat of the IOC coming after me does not scare me anymore. When you have no more dignity, you have nothing to lose. So, members of the IOC -- my name is Guri Weinberg and I am the son of Moshe Weinberg, the wrestling coach murdered at the 1972 Olympics. And I am not going away."

-July 27, 2012 excerpt from FOX NEWS op-ed by Guri Weinberg, son of slain Israeli Olympian