SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Monday, December 22, 2014

My Response to the Death Threat

In my last e-mail, you met Abedul Rachman, the Eminem wannabe who sent me adelightful rap threatening me with death and sexual assault. He had sent it to me with a warning that I not make fun of the Palestinian people, or else....

So as my Chanukah present to him, I created for him a sequel to the Gaza Girls hit "Kill All the Jews" (now over 114,000 views!). In it, I play Tina Shahida, the lead singer of the Gaza Girls, who wants to spread the #FreePalestine cause by parodying that mega-hit "Chandelier" by Sia. Only she swings from a "Rocket Launcher." With the popularity of the original, I believe it could be used in schools as an excellent educational tool about the violent, racist nature of the movement for "Palestine."

Watch it (unless you don't want to see me in a leotard) as well as the remarkable original for context.

Sia - "Chandelier" - Gaza Girls Parody
Watch the Video